Master Carburetor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Master Carburetor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 06:18 pm:

This is as good as it gets. An all original Master Carburetor, correct size for a Model T racer or go-fast somewhat stock engine.

This is the carb that (according to legend) Winfield developed for Master, then went on to build a very similar one on his own. NOTHING runs better.

This is a very nice example. 100% totally original. It will be spiffed more before shipping but it does not have and doesn't need any major repairs.

The photos show a hole in the top of the cover plate that I will thread and put a plug in. I will also dress the original needle and seat and test run it and it will be good to go.

$1200 including shipping in the US.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 06:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

Oops. In most of these the fuel rail has been messed with by poking wires and etc through the holes to try to clean the passages or they have been drilled with more holes or something. This is the nicest one I have ever seen and the fuel rail is totally original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

Should have included my phone 406-949-three four four ate. (That should confuse the furringers trying to scam me.) Email stanhowemt@aol.com

I have a whole bunch of carbs for sale. I listed some of them last winter but never sold a lot of them and ran out of time and ambition to list them. Email me for a list and more info.

I still have the Holley 6 ball, several two screw Holleys, etc.

Back to the shop.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration