Generators For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Generators For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

In the process of remanufacturing a generator for my latest car, I found 2 previously finished generators that I had completed before our move to WY (go figure). These are completely remanufactured including blasting all parts, rebuilt brushblock, rewound armature, new gear, new bearings, interior sealed/insulated against corrosion, new windings...the works.

Pre-run on test stand and set to 7A.

Price in US is $390 + medium Flat Rate postage. US shipping only. There will be a core charge which will be fully refunded upon reciept of a complete/unrusted core.

Note: pictures are of my generator for my car. The two generators for sale are boxed and packaged for shipping. I can supply pictures to interested parties, of the actual generators that are for sale. The only visual difference will be that the two for sale will have inspection tags affixed to the output terminal.

Please PM me for more details. Thank you.

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 09:02 am:

up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

Beautiful work Scott!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 04:07 pm:

Thank you Brent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 06:08 pm:

up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Young in Mays Landing, NJ on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 06:41 am:

I'll take one of them if still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 07:41 am:

Dave

PM sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 10:20 am:

One generator remains for purchase

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration