W T B. Side lamp castle lamp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: W T B. Side lamp castle lamp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 12:23 am:

WHEN I TOURED the 13 depot hack in bakersfield. I sold the car. but was hopping to help the guy out
. I lost the gas lamp bottom and was wondering if someone had one GlGpGt robertaweitzel@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 02:35 am:

Robert there are several different styles. Can you get a photo of the top of the fount you need?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:04 pm:

LcLp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 11:32 pm:

Robert, I don't have that one. I have 3 pin and 4 pin, but they are all flat across the top. That one looks recessed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Does anybody know Chris castleman. I think this guy is a scammer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 01:20 pm:

Sorry meant to say Chris Carlson. Profile says California

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration