URGENT..........

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: URGENT..........
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:25 am:

I need someone with 1915 brass "T" knowledge to give a Roadster a "once-over" inspection. We are at a point that this sale depends on a inspection of the vehicle to make this sale final. The car is located in Clovis, CA near Fresno, CA. Willing to compensate the person (inspector) for their time. I really have no reason not to trust the seller BUT would like the vehicle inspected by a knowledgeable "T" person. Please contact me for address in CA or any other information concerning this vehicle, 920-757-five five too 9 OR liveryone@gmail.com, MUCH APPRECIATED GUY'S

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 04:53 pm:

Try Larry Reed at ReedRust@Aol.com. He is in Turlock Ca.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

Try Larry Reed at ReedRust@Aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

Hi john. I tried to give you a call but had a ring / no answer.

There are a number of Model T guys near Coarsegold and Oakhurst, which is not too far up 41 from Clovis. I was up there for an HCCA tour a few weeks ago and met a couple of the guys, but I don't have their information with me now.

If you look at the 'Chapters' section of this website you'll see a listing for a chapter in Bakersfield with a name and phone number; that would be a good person to call.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration