Collection of PARTS ID BOOKS - FORD & Others 1920's and Up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Collection of PARTS ID BOOKS - FORD & Others 1920's and Up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Baker on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

I have been able to ID almost any part I've run across. I've bragged that I have enough old auto parts books to fill a "bass boat" and that is true.   I now find I need to refocus, sell off my parts books library, and get more time in that bass boat..!

Here's a link to my auctions.  There are some amazing books up for grabs at $10 starting prices.  Some sales are closing tonight and about 50 closing next week. 

http://www.trunktools.com/sales/library/

Happy Motoring,
Ramblin Randy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration