FS Buddy L model t coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Buddy L model t coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

This is a Buddy L model T coupe original paint in excellent condition $1200. Shipped have a little one to match your big one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

Ha! I still have my father's Buddy L Model T coupe that he and his father (my grandfather) bought in East Moline at the factory in middle 1920's! Dad was only about six or seven at the time. It has the original paint, too, as well as the red label on the underside.
Good luck with your sale!
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danny miremont on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 08:37 pm:

Do you have pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Yes I have pictures can email or Tex I've not been able to post here price is 1050.shipped Charlie from Ohio 937 408 2480 this on a scale of 1 to 10 this thing is a strong 9

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 09:06 pm:

I've had this for years the reason for selling I need 4 new 30/3.5 Firestone tires and tubes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 01:02 am:

Sold thanks MTFC

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration