Two fords for sale!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Two fords for sale!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 08:42 am:

For sale:
1. Drop dead immaculate 1920 Model T runabout..needs nothing done...perfect condition, everything rebuilt/reworked. Impeccable paint.
$17K...yep, asking is one thing...gettins' another!

2. 1930 Model A Tudor, great looking driver, and a great driving car! Lots of "new goodies"...asking $14K...you know the drill!

PM me for photos, or call/text my cell 419-271-5405 and we'll talk turkey!

Buy 'em both and Save$$!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 09:49 am:

These two cars are "absolute drop dead gorgeous", who ever gets them will be one lucky son-of-a-gun !!! Possibly the nicest here in the Midwest, good luck with your sale Tim, they are worth every penny of the asking price and then some !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Alvord on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Tim is an outstanding guy... I would buy without any worries.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 11:22 am:

I have met Tim & hauled at least one car he has sold.

They are as described by a Straight Shooter.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Tim's cars are really nice....

Tim, what are you planning - getting yourself a Model K? Just wondering... :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Oh Keith...don't even plant the thought! I have this addiction that can't be satisfied...but the only reason I'm selling these is 'cause I picked up Jeff Perkin's '12 Touring last month. Then later on...who knows what'll happen!!
Thanks guys for the good comments, trust me, I hate to part with either, but especially the Runabout. I'll never find one like it again. Such is life.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

OK Tim

I said nice things about you on your car sale thread so where’s the $20 bucks you promised ?

Hey - Sending one of these PM things ain’t as hard as picture resizing after all ,,,,,

Wait a minute .......

Why does it say I am sending a PM to “ classifieds “ ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 10:37 pm:

OK Tim, I get it. But on the other hand, how many '12's does one guy need? Ya, I get it also when you say "Later on, who knows what'll happen". Maybe that's when a K or other pre-T happens...
Ya, who knows? :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:50 am:

Keith, I just love '12s. And yeh, who knows..maybe there's an NRS in my future! Love those little guys too!

FJ...you crack me up!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 09:40 am:

Love to see pics!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

Hey FT

Post up some pics when you have time .....

Oh - I went and waited in the middle of the road for my $20 for a spell - but folks just kept honking at me as they drove on by ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

FJ...I remotely opened the door to that Brinks truck along the interstate...tons of $20's came out just for you!! :-)

Here's a pic of the '20, the Model A is sold!

For some reason they don't reproduce well here, so PM me for a whole bunch of nice sharp pics if you're interested. Or call/text my cell 419-271-5405

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

Great to hear the Model A has sold !

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration