Needed 23 to 25 High hood

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Needed 23 to 25 High hood
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

Needed a high hood with lots of patina ( rust) for a 24 TT project. located in California

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Yes John really does need a hood in the WORST way.
His truck is going hoodless right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 - 11:58 pm:

Oh my god. Did he at least put a bra on it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 12:57 pm:

It is presently wearing a pair of '15 Buick doors. Not a good look...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

John, I should have one in my stack of stuff. Give me a call 559 nine six seven zero one one two I'm in Visalia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 09:19 pm:

Those 15 Buick rear doors really need a new home, they just don't make a good hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Oh garsh, would you show a pic of the temporary 15 Buick doors hood?
The buddy Mayor Keith's TT wears skivvies on its radiator rod most of the time. Another hoodless TT.
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration