Free Doors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Free Doors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:55 am:

I have a pair of doors that measure 25 7/8 wide by 49 tall. They have three hinges working regulators and glass. The upholstery appears to be vertical with pinstripes. There is what I would call fabric protectors or door covers snapped on over the original upholstery. The door frame is wood with an aluminum skin over the lower half. They came with a TT cab and misc. other T parts, any help identifying what vehicle they came from would be very helpful. They need to find a new home so they will be priced accordingly. Thanks Billdoor exteriordoor interior

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 11:57 am:

Front doors for a 23/24 Fordor.

rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 06:23 am:

Thank You, maybe now I can find someone that can use them.

Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration