55 YEAR COLLECTION OF MODEL T FORD PARTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 55 YEAR COLLECTION OF MODEL T FORD PARTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 03:21 pm:

Collection includes tons of Model T Ford parts accumulated over 55 years. Have hundreds of good transmission parts, Drums, shafts and gears, complete transmissions, differential parts, ring gears and pinions. axles, motors and blocks, coils, wheels, rims demountable bands, body and top hardware, frames and rear axles. Steering gear and parts and hundreds of other items. PLEASE DIVIDE VALUE SHOWN BY
5 FOR ACTUAL COST TO YOU

BLOCKS & MISC. PARTS LIST.docx,application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
ENGINS (30.4 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

I need a 30-3.5 Hayes rim that's not Rusty any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Charlie from Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Sloan on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

Can you give me a call I wanted to see if you have a couple parts that I need. 3172896526

Thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

THANKS GUYS BUT I WANT TO SELL THE WHOLE COLLECTION. A SUPER DEAL FORE SOMEONE. GLEN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

Glen,

Have you sold your collection? I wish I lived close enough, and had enough money, to take all of it off your hands.

I'm looking for two more 30x3.5 clincher rims like the ones you sold me earlier. I've mounted them and they helped my ride a lot. If you're willing to sell them, I'm willing to buy.

Hope you and the other Chaffins are doing well.

VR,
David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Oliver Baker on Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 02:18 pm:

I don't see the value shown. So not sure what the price is. The click on that says engines, will not open up for me. I do see the pictures though. So please advise on the price of entirety.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Williams on Sunday, September 30, 2018 - 11:58 pm:

Glen,

File doesn't open, and I assume you're not talking about the file size that's shown. What is the location? Please send me a PM if you don't want to post. If sold, please state so in a post.

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 03:40 pm:

Mark, Don't know why the file won't open, it did. We will be posting another file of parts soon. We have added over $80,000.00 worth of additional parts to the collection at fair market value. Total now at or over $200,000.00. 100 starters, 60 Generators, 2 low heads and a lot more. Price still the same, $25,000. That's less than ten cents on the dollar. Glen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration