WTB Kingston governor parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Kingston governor parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

I have a Kingston governor and am in need of the piece that goes between the carburetor and the intake manifold.
I pulled a photo from a previous post,
Any one have one or parts they would part with?
Thanks,
Kevin
kevinf@co.davis.ut.us

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Pm Me, I think I have what you need. I will have to got to one of my buildings to see. Thanks, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 11:10 am:

Bump,
Haven't heard back from Dan.
Anyone else help me out with one of these?
I tried contacting Mike Robinson (sp) from Montana who posted the photo above and haven't had any luck from him either,
Getting close to needing this for the current project,
Thanks,
Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Lillo on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

Kevin,
I sent you a personal message and an email with pictures yesterday, but have not heard back.
I have the complete Kingston governor unit (with intake and carb) that I would sell as I now plan to use a fan based governor on my twin cylinder tractor.
I would like to recoup the $125 that I paid for this unit. If Kevin is not interested in purchasing it, it is available if someone needs one.
Harry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 11:54 pm:

Harry,
Thanks I am defiantly interested. I think the messages go to my work e-mail and I took today off.
I will try to get it figured out and get back with you on Monday.

Thanks again for the reply.
Kevin

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration