Now only one Ford for sale!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Now only one Ford for sale!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 09:13 am:

Yep, sold the Model A.
Now it's time for some lucky fella to bring home this immaculate '20 Runabout I had posted earlier. Needs virtually nothing done to it..you can't restore a barn find for this kind of money. Hate to let her go, but have to after acquiring my '12 Touring last month!
$17,000....PM or call/text for more pics (that will be sharper focus) and discuss money! 419-271-5405

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

See, toad you guys that "it's got to be one of the nicest here in the Midwest".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 04, 2018 - 07:08 pm:

Thanks John! She really is! Hate to let her go,but a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do.
I'll replace her with something "close" in a few years..but never one this nice for the money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Matheny on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 08:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Boy that is nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 09:17 am:

That's a slick one, Tim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Just got to say,Timís cars are top notch! Timís an honest guy, and very knowledgeable. TimFranko

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

Thanks all for the compliments! Now to just find that "right person" for this little gem! They're out there...just got to get the right one at the right time!! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 08:15 pm:

Gotta know Tim, what's the "secret" on the black paint ??? The finish is "superb", nicest I've seen in a long time !!! What primer, what brand and type of paint ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 10:06 am:

John, I have no idea. I prefer to seek out cars that are already restored, or at least mostly so, as I've been "preaching", one can't restore a car to this level for what I'm asking, or would take, for this beauty!!

Sorry I can't help. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

No secrete! It's all about the prep work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 08:10 am:

Bumpetty Bump!
Gotta be someone out there wanting a super car at a fair price that needs virtually no further money poured into it. Will talk on price!
Just think what a fantastic pickup conversion it would also make, you could sell the turtle deck for $200 and offset the kit price of the P/U box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 09:37 am:

Tim she is splendid!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 10:20 am:

"...you could sell the turtle deck for $200..."

That turtle would bring at least $600.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 10:23 am:

I saw Tim's car in person the week after Hershey last year.

It's actually prettier in person than in these pictures; the paint is a mirror!

Tim takes exceptional care of his cars; what you would get is actually better than what you see here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

Oh wow Mike! Thanks for the info! I've always appreciated your knowledge and helping in this stuff. Thanks again. Made my day!! :-)

Mario and Bill, thanks also!

If she doesn't find a new home by the "end of the season" I'll figure out a way to just keep her, but would rather have the money to keep on doing what I'm doing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 02:33 am:

Hi Tim,

Pardon the time of day...

Just came in from tinkering with the 14'

You provided me with a measurement on my firewall

a while back.

I may be the "right person" for this little gem!

I would be interested in how much 'originalallity'

exists under the superb shiney?

Is the electrical/ignition stock?

I think we are maybe a couple hours apart highway

time?

I will be happy to PM

Many Thanks,
David

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 09:09 am:

David...I dropped you a PM. Have to correct
my time estimate...don't know why, thought it said Cinci in your post...duuuhhh. The cars engine was
rebuilt in Shandon, not far from Cinci...to explain some of my "mis-info" in my PM reply!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 11:21 am:

SOLD!! To a lucky guy in Jacksonville Florida! I think he plans to convert it to a P/U also. She'll be really sharp with an all natural pick up box and those beautiful spokes. I'm gonna miss her!
But life goes on. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / Lakeland Mn. on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 01:01 pm:

Congratulations Tim! It is always a good feeling to achieve your goals. I will enjoy watching you take the 1912 Touring to the high level you are working for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration