1918 and 1924 Model T "Project" Cars for Sale - $2500.00 for Both!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1918 and 1924 Model T "Project" Cars for Sale - $2500.00 for Both!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

While on my bike ride today, I saw a 1931 Model A Ford Roadster in the driveway of a house near the trail, so I rode over to take a look.

The gentleman with the car said it wasn't his, he was just doing some bodywork on it for the owner.

When I mentioned that I had a 1924 Model T, he said that he had a friend in North Carolina that used to work for Petty Enterprises and who had a pair of Model T projects he was trying to sell. I told him if he would give me the info, I would post it here to see if anyone was interested.

One project car is a 1918 without a title (don't know the body style) and the other is a 1924 open car (don't know if it was a touring or runabout) with a clear title (and a copy of the original 1924 title). I was told that the seller wants $2500.00 for BOTH cars.

The cars and seller are in North Carolina, the seller's name is Scott Kuhn. All I have is his phone number, 336-254-7833.

I don't need another project, but maybe someone else here does, give Scott a call! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 08:23 am:

One bump, then this ad sinks into obscurity.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 11:59 am:

BUMP!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

:-O

Wow. Whoever gets those will be lucky!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration