1918 and 1924 Model T "Project" Cars for Sale - $2500.00 for Both!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1918 and 1924 Model T "Project" Cars for Sale - $2500.00 for Both!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

While on my bike ride today, I saw a 1931 Model A Ford Roadster in the driveway of a house near the trail, so I rode over to take a look.

The gentleman with the car said it wasn't his, he was just doing some bodywork on it for the owner.

When I mentioned that I had a 1924 Model T, he said that he had a friend in North Carolina that used to work for Petty Enterprises and who had a pair of Model T projects he was trying to sell. I told him if he would give me the info, I would post it here to see if anyone was interested.

One project car is a 1918 without a title (don't know the body style) and the other is a 1924 open car (don't know if it was a touring or runabout) with a clear title (and a copy of the original 1924 title). I was told that the seller wants $2500.00 for BOTH cars.

The cars and seller are in North Carolina, the seller's name is Scott Kuhn. All I have is his phone number, 336-254-7833.

I don't need another project, but maybe someone else here does, give Scott a call! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 08:23 am:

One bump, then this ad sinks into obscurity.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 11:59 am:

BUMP!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

:-O

Wow. Whoever gets those will be lucky!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 01:16 am:

Tty

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 09:08 am:

The guy needs to post some pics...then maybe they'll sell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 11:27 am:

Next time the guy's friend happens to be outside when I ride my bike on the trail, I'll stop and ask him if either of the guy's cars sold. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

They are both in Ohio. The 18 was a nice late 26 chassis that runs nice and a early 23 low cowl touring with some really nice sheet metal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Prus Sr on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 10:52 pm:

They are both in Ohio. The 18 was a nice late 26 chassis that runs nice and a early 23 low cowl touring with some really nice sheet metal.I picked up the phone on May 5 and found out they were in southern Illinois. Scott was a nice guy and great to deal with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, June 16, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Well, there's your answer - they both sold. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration