Will trade my 46 Ford Super Deluxe for a Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Will trade my 46 Ford Super Deluxe for a Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 05:13 pm:

will trade our 46 Ford Super Deluxe for a equal value Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:16 pm:

RJ, it would help you to give an idea what you think your 46' is worth. Some here do not have cars that new and so are not up to date as to what one is worth. Also list what you are kinda interested in, touring, roadster, closed car, Truck and if a starter is a must.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 06:03 pm:

(:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

(:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Saturday, June 23, 2018 - 11:43 pm:

rj send me a pm I might be interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 07:22 pm:

Trade for roadster pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, July 01, 2018 - 07:54 pm:

No roadster pickup, but got a 26 four door sedan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 11:09 am:

asking $11,500

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration