1923 Boat Tail Speedster For Sale in Canada

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923 Boat Tail Speedster For Sale in Canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

I saw this today near where I live. I have no connection with the vehicle. I checked the engine number as 1923. No ownership (Title) but runs sweetly and looks great. Thought the price was nice too at $5000:00 US ($6500 Cdn).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Don't see many fabric covered bodies!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Swift on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

It was a sort of leather/leatherette finish. Very neatly done!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration