Bosch front plate parts wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch front plate parts wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, May 05, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

I have the base for a Bosch front plate magneto drive and was wondering if anyone had an extra front piece/pieces to make a complete set.

Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sullivan, Powell WY on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Daniel
I will be offering for sale this week a complete Bosch setup, mag, all the pieces including the timer cover. Please watch for it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 12:40 am:

I have a complete front plate with gears. There is no magneto mounting base. Everything turns easy. I was going to use it but decided to go with a Bosch front plate distributor drive and a Datsun dual distributor. I can email you photos if you are interested.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration