WTB Kingston master coil switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Kingston master coil switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Lemin on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 12:53 am:

Would there be somebody out there who may have for sale or know where I may get an original or reproduction Kingston master coil switch, these are smaller than the 1911 Kingston coil box switch.
Thank you in advance.
Kingston master coil switch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:05 am:

I think you might be able to repair that with Qwik Poly. Sure won’t hurt to try.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:09 am:

(Message edited by Jtt3 on May 06, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Lemin on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

Hi John, that will be the course of action if I'm unable to find a replacement switch. Thank you very much for your reply.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration