Speedster starter kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster starter kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 08:09 am:

T Speedster body firewall back - all steel with tubular frame work fits 2 adults . $1,500

Custom hand made T radiator shell with grill insert - very well made
$450

Pre 26 T frame $150

I have a nice rebuildable 1922 T block with 1922 T roadster title for $900
* If body and block are purchased price will be $2,200

I have 4 real nice Ford 1926/1927 wire rims $800

All parts are in Dearborn Michigan
*If parts are paid in full, I can store and bring to either the Greenfield Village Motor Muster or the Greenfield Village Old Car Festival at no additional cost

If interested in any of the above, please private message me to purchase

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Brandi on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 02:18 am:

Interested in the speedster body. Pictures needed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 11:51 am:

I am interested in the 4 wheels. Can you email pictures of them to edbaudoux AT gmail DOT com. ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Ed - set email in the 4 wire rims

*** The speedster body Is Still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 08:38 am:

Wire rims still for sale - buyer backed out after committing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 04:02 pm:

Shoot me a reasonable offer fellas !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 02:46 pm:

$1,800 For Body + Rad Shell
I can store until the OCF in Dearborn will deliver to Greenfield Village too!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration