Interiors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Interiors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig hall on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 09:09 am:

Who would be the best supplier of an interior for a 1925 coupe and why

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig E. Luton on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:09 pm:

I bought a complete upholstery kit from Mac's (Cartouche) for my 1914 T Roadster. Had trouble installing the seat back so I called cartouche but they would not return my call or couldn't talk at the time. Took the car to an upholstery shop and the first words out of the upholsters mouth was "CHEAP" Cost me $1,000 to have it redone. Cartouche sent an e-mail asking me to evaluate their product but wouldn’t publish it when I sent the evaluation in. Be careful who you chose to purchase your kit from.
Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

Classtique here in MN has earned a great reputation for interior and top kits and if you have a problem, Mike will talk to you. :-)
At one time, they'd come to your car IF I understand correctly and you can always bring yours there for them to do.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

Elizabeth (formerly of Classtique) still does the traveling upholstery installation thing:

http://www.class-it-up.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration