For sale: Complete restored Stewart 160 speedometer set-up up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale: Complete restored Stewart 160 speedometer set-up up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 09:30 am:

I have a complete Stewart model 160 speedometer set-up for sale. I bought it completely restored from Russ Furstnow about three years ago. I have since driven the car nearly 3,000 miles and the set-up has performed flawlessly. Everything you need to install it is included, the head, the original chain and sleeve, the swivel, the mounting stud and arm, the road gear as well as the brass screws and spacers for mounting the road gear to the spokes. The head has the angled mounting bracket for use in 26/27 T's but can be used in other cars as well. It is in very nice condition the only issue being that the threads that hold the grease cup on the swivel are worn but, the spring inside still holds it firmly in place. How often do you see a comple, restored, ready to install set-up for sale? The price is $1,000 which is less than what I paid for it. Pictures will be uploaded later tonight.

Pm, call or text if interested 314 805 1390

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 11:32 am:

OT - did you get my message regarding the band lining ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration