NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR OPEN/ ENCLOSED TRANSPORT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR OPEN/ ENCLOSED TRANSPORT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Hello Everyone,

I am back from my 4th round trip to the west coast since the 1st of March & am glad to have a few on the schedule for the eastern half of the country!

I will be delivering & reloading in Texas, then up to Connecticut where I will have a transport spot available from Connecticut, Mass, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont going west to Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois.

I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is never a problem. Also there is NEVER a charge for unloaded miles. Logistics is part of a transporters job!

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle with a drive in rear door & a dove tail rear for easily loading the lowest vehicles.

This trip will be on or about May 17th

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/ references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond. Give me a call, P.M. or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.
The price I quote is the price you pay, period, no hidden charges & I won't try to extort more money from you like some others do!

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

As a Dale Earnhardt fan from back in the 80's till his death, I had the pleasure of transporting one of his late 80's NASCAR cars to a collector in Florida. There was no way to get my enclosed trailer back to his place, so I had the "chore" of driving it the half mile back to his place. My customers have full confidence in me to take care of their vehicles & I drive many of them when necessary, but this one was special...I love what I do!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Bill,

Next time stop by and pick me up so you will have someone to do that dirty job for you. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Thanks for the offer Bob! LOL

This spot from the Northeast has been filled by a member only 60 miles from my home, so I will be able to spend a few days here at trips end.

This now completely fills all spots for May. June is also booking quickly already.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 08:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 01:57 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

Ttt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration