Plymouth Michigan '23 Model T Speedster, race frames and 17 block with title lots of extras

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Plymouth Michigan '23 Model T Speedster, race frames and 17 block with title lots of extras
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

For sale, Plymouth Michigan

Model T Speedster and various speed parts for sale including a 1917 block with fresh babbit and a clean title.
Main speedster is a 23 chassis with an offset body built by Tom Butterworth. I also have two single seater frames for sale, one with a TT rear member.

Speedster had Zed frame, dropped front axle with reverse loop springs front and rear.

Custom fuel tank in the tail.

I have multiple new extra parts like linings and clutch, I started a dizzy conversion but no mods have been made to the motor that canít be reversed.

I had it running off mag and coils before putting the body on.

Starter was rebuilt as well

I have patterns as well so you can build you own two or single seater

I will sell all for $8500 pick up only OR trade for a running good condition model A roadster or coupe.

I will separate the larger items but local pick up only or you arrange shipping

message me via the forum or barchock@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 07:40 am:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

1917 block sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

7000?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 07:07 am:

Ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 12:00 pm:

Still for sale. Please talk to your wife before calling...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 01:23 pm:

Hi Tony, just to clarify what is still available?
Block , body other parts?

Cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 09:08 pm:

Speedster,frames, and patterns.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Saturday, May 26, 2018 - 07:04 pm:

Really good deal !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 07:42 am:

I thought so

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Barchock Plymouth, Mi on Friday, June 15, 2018 - 07:31 am:

So? Not a good deal?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration