For Sale- Brass E&J carbide generator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale- Brass E&J carbide generator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

I have a recently restored E&J carbide generator to sell. While it is not absolutely mint perfect, it is the real thing complete with the inner basket which is in good shape. The top tank has been replaced with a new spun top tank and was done well. It is not functional but is cosmetically very very presentable. It does not have the E&J running board bracket that is available from the T parts vendors. It is bright and shiny and may have 1-2 tiny dings in the lower tank but it is over 100 years old. $850 plus shipping.
I can send or email pictures to interested parties. Please PM me. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Mike pm sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 06:05 am:

Mike, can you send me some photos?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration