Bosch DU4 magneto and Eisemann gear drive mount with linkage and tachometer drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bosch DU4 magneto and Eisemann gear drive mount with linkage and tachometer drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 11:08 am:

Bosch DU4 magneto and Eisemann gear drive mount with linkage.

Rebuilt Mag, Mount is very nice , the drive gears are in very nice shape, new tachometer cable drive adapter with drive box.

Message me for shipping costs and pics

Thank you !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

I m not looking, but how about a price for those that might be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 02:38 pm:

John, I bought a couple magneto units this past weekend. Do you know who does rebuilds of them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

Price for entire setup including the custom made tachometer drive its $900

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 05:47 pm:

http://www.mainelymagnetos.com/magnetosredone.html Matt check these guys out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

Still for sale ! M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 03:12 pm:

Sold - pending funds!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Ruth on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Sold ! Thxs

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration