F.S. 1925 Touring watch video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: F.S. 1925 Touring watch video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 11:57 am:

nice running car $ https://youtu.be/Bg1-2kOUANw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 07:54 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

$8,500

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 04:32 pm:

Interesting ....

That link takes me to ď Olivia Munn - Wadrobe Malunction ď

Mind you now - I ainít complaining .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

Strange. It took me to the correct video

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

Made yaí look ..... :-)

F

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter McIntyre on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Itís not always easy posting links and not fair to a fellow hobbyist to make them second guess themselves. And as Peters wife I donít actually go scanning for sketchy videos.
Just trying to reassure the OP that he got it right
Erica

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 08:05 pm:

Someone out there must need a good running T. I have the parts to go back to factory .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary kmiecik on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 07:56 pm:

bump-bump-bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration