For Sale: T Frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: T Frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 12:05 pm:

This frame was on my 1910 T when I bought it. It is not an early frame, but may be a mix of various years. It has the Ford script on the front cross member and all the rivets have been replaced by someone. It has been blasted and primed/painted with rattle can paint and has a bit of pitting, but seems pretty straight. The brake cam is the stamped kind and it's missing the pawl. $100 or best offer - local pick up only please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Zimmer on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

do they have the correct running board brackets for the 11 t? I need a set for my 11

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

Nope, these are later running board brackets and the frame is already spoken for pending payment.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration