WTB Atwater Kent Type H parts or complete units

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Atwater Kent Type H parts or complete units
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 02:49 pm:

I picked up a Type H Atwater Kent dizzy at a swap meet this weekend. Cleaned it up and freed it. It actually seems to be in really good shape. I'm looking for spare parts or whole units for spares I can use. This would include condenser/capacitor, points, rotors, shafts, caps, the kick switch/box would be great, etc. Right now my Mag works fine, but I'd like to have an operational original Distributor set aside, if only ever for a display piece to bring along for shows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Atchinson on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Couple parts that were missing from the unit I got: I have the drive gear that goes over the cam, but not the lock nut and washer that hold it on there. I'm also missing the Atwater Spark control rod that advances and retards timing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration