Wanted: C:cab w/s frames

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: C:cab w/s frames
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, May 07, 2018 - 09:45 pm:

Looking for upper and lower C-cab windshield frames for factory '24 TT. Lower not to hard to locate but upper is more important.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Hope you find your upper! I'm seen many C cabs with the touring/roadster upper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lloyd Butler No Calif on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 10:34 pm:

What are the differences from the roadster , touring windshield. Would like to know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 09:00 am:

I'd have to go measure mine but the top half is a couple to several inches taller than the standard car top w.s. frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Skille on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 01:14 pm:

Steve is correct. The C:cab w/s frame is 2 I/2 inches taller than the touring, roadster 23/25 windshield frame.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration