WTB Tool Box for 1920 Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Tool Box for 1920 Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Looking to buy a tool box for my 1920 Runabout. Many thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 11:11 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 11:16 am:

Maybe you can pry one from Jay? :-)

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/863020.html?1525476809

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

I've got a couple for sale. Neither is pristine, but they're both solid and usable as is, or easy to restore. Email for photos and prices: ModelTMedic@gmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Poole on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

What size is the box you are looking for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brooks Schlieben on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Richard, one that would fit nicely on the running board.
Not too big.
23 inches long, 7 or 8 inches high and 11 inches wide?
Something in that order.
Thanks for your interest!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

sent p m, Bob I have a good one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 05:34 am:

Brooks, an 11" wide box will significantly overhang the outside of a 1920 running board.
That's OK if you put a board underneath it. I bolted a base board onto my running board using longer running board bolts. Then I screwed the toolbox to the base board. That way you don't need to drill holes in any Ford parts.

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 09:59 am:

Brooks here are the pics, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration