Auburn California swap meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Auburn California swap meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 08:31 am:

Just wanted to share info on this great Model T swap meet. I've been attending for the last 3 years. I have to tell you it's a gem. I have found some great stuff!

It's at the fairgrounds in Auburn California, just 5 minutes off from I-80. I plan on bringing a load of t parts along with some off brand stuff. I hope I don't do a repeat of Bakersfield, I bought twice as much as I sold!
See you there,
Michael Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 08:35 am:

The date is Sunday June 3 2018
I tried to upload the flyer but got an error message. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Get your shopping list together. Its only 5 days away. You never know what treasure will be there. Should be nice weather in the mid 80's. And we are baking lots of pies!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 01:26 am:

The Auburn fairgrounds are just a few blocks off I-80 for anyone who may be traveling that freeway on their way to the national tour in Santa Rosa. You could attend the swap meet in the morning and be in Santa Rosa a few hours later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 12:50 pm:

Chris, that's what I'm doing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 11:50 pm:

Hitting town saturday night dont think Auburn can handle same wild nights as went on in Bakersfield but sure going be fun time
Nv Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Paul on Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

Hi all, another great swap meet in Auburn this year! Even more vendors than last year. Lots of great treasures! A special thank you too the Mother Lode Model T club, good job!
Michael Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 12:29 am:

Second that Micheal
Scored lots of goodies and one i was hoping it was better but hey $under $325 not a bad price for what i got 15-18 chassis complete chassis barn fresh will be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 11:44 am:

Bob, that chassis had an interesting carb and aluminum intake on it. Do you know what type it is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 12:17 pm:

U&J its for sale in classifieds
Intakes are hard come by and worth more then the chasdis was priced i have no idea how speedster guys missed it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 04, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

I didn't see it, but two years ago I got a complete chassis there for $300--minus radiator!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration