Wanted upper windshield frame

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted upper windshield frame
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 06:39 pm:

Looking for a upper windshield frame for 23 to 25 closed car want one with original paint no Rusty junk please don't want to paint it going in a Survivor thanks Charlie from Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 08:21 pm:

Charles,Do you have some dimensions for those of us that have a few frames but don't know original application?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

I will check

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 09:39 pm:

Charlie, I have one and you can come and get it.Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Jenkins - Ohio on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 01:36 am:

Thanks Joe give me a couple of weeks going to see my son as soon as I get back I will give you a call thanks again

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration