WTB Stewart Model 26 speedometer housing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Stewart Model 26 speedometer housing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mercier on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:02 am:

I'm in need of a housing for a Stewart model 26. Brass or steel version doesn't matter. Not looking for something to restore just need a housing. Also in need of the mounting bracket.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:22 am:

This remains will yield a housing. $20, domestic postage $12.

a

b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mercier on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:28 am:

Just to update I need the complete housing including the glass bezel ring with the glass. If someone only has a good glass bezel ring I'm still interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 11:32 pm:

If you’re interested give me a ring I have no glass Thanks Bill e

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration