FS Old mail casing unit with hundreds of bins for parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Old mail casing unit with hundreds of bins for parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Thursday, May 10, 2018 - 10:57 pm:

The bins are 2x4x9 and there are 375 of them. I have another similar unit and that's the only reason I'm selling this one. No matter what you find in a box of junk,clip,keeper,lug bolt,shirt button,there is always one more bin to put it in,and if you find a second one,there is already a place for it. This thing is 63 1/2" tall,62" wide,9" deep. There is note on the end from the postmaster from 1956,and another one a little later when he quit. Like to get $350 for it and hopefully picked up. Or $450 to have it crated on a pallet and delivered here to Fastenal,ship collect.picturepicturepicture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 12:40 am:

Steve, I had the same unit from a post office a few years back. I had metal drawers made by a sheet metal guy and they were perfect for the small parts.

It was rather inexpensive and a quick and very useful addition to my shop.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 12:33 pm:

Drawers would really be handy especially on the lower pockets. There is no giant hurry on getting this thing out of here if anyone is interested but needs to wait on transportation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 11:51 pm:

btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration