WTB a decent CORCORAN side light as attached

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB a decent CORCORAN side light as attached
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 04:35 pm:

I'm looking to buy a decent Corcoran Side light. Please advise if you have one that has glass on front and left side when looking from front. I want to use it on a RHD rear with licence plate left of light

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 08:14 pm:

Would you just not use a RHD tail lamp ?
Would you not need a red rear lense ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, May 11, 2018 - 10:08 pm:

My Back door of the C Cab is open left, so plate and light need to be on extreme right of box. I'd love to get a correct one, but thought that would be like finding hens teeth.
Thoughts?
Could be some in your neck of the woods, I suspect. My 1914 RHD C Cab was restored in Featherston and returned to Canada in the early 90's.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration