FS Lots of Fenders, A and T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Lots of Fenders, A and T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Picked up some fenders for my speedster project and don't need them all!

2 rear A fenders, light rust pitting, solid, inner corners have some missing corners.

1 front A fender, minor denting, minor tears, light rust pits.

1 rear 1926 or 1927 T fender

1 rear black era T fender

Pair of black era T front fenders, rust pitting and corners that bolt to running board are partially eaten away. Solid.

Single front T fender, some corners eaten.

Rear fenders I could probably ship if needed, but only the T ones, the A ones are a lot beefier. Would really prefer local pickup. Make me an offer!

Note. The bracket and light bucket is not included! I need the bracket.

I know that these are bad photos, but I had to reisize them...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 10:19 am:

Please email typewriterguy101@gmail.com for fastest response!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

Front A fender sale pending.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration