WTB 1915 pedals

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB 1915 pedals
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

Anybody got a set for sale? Bob Shirley. 903 824 1949, Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

I think I might Bob - I'll look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 06:29 pm:

Bob, I have tops you can weld on to your pedals if you get real desperate? The ribbed pedals were used for much longer over here in Australia and there seems to be more of them around but of no use to you as they are Right Hand Drive. I have 2 tops that have been cut off pedals that could easily be posted over and you could weld them to your LHD pedal shafts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Hello Bob,
I sent you a P.M.
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Michaud on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

Bob, I have a complete 1915 ribbed pedal aluminum hogshead with pedals, Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration