FS Early Wishbone Support Bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early Wishbone Support Bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Annaian - Moultonborough NH on Saturday, May 12, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Got this bracket with a bunch of T fenders and have no use for it since I have a 27 T, not the early overhead radius rod type.

Great condition. No dents or bends. Minimal light rust, can sand and paint with some tractor enamel if you'd like.

Please make me an offer. I see new reproductions going for $160 on Lang's, but don't expect anyone to pay that :-)

Shipping not included, I would guess $10.

Accepting PayPal or of course pickup in Moultonborough NH

Best photo I have at the moment, can get more if needed, or measurements in case you want to double check.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 10:01 am:

Hi John, interested, sent a PM

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration