TT Enclosed Cab On Ebay Very Nice

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT Enclosed Cab On Ebay Very Nice
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

Currently on Ebay, # 273211038543, is what appears to be one of the nicest, rust free, dent free, unrestored TT enclosed cabs with doors and windshield frames that I have ever seen. If there is any damage to this cab, I didn't see it in the pictures. It is located in Hays, Kansas. I don't know if it has a reserve price, but the opening bid is $500.00. Heck, the doors are worth that. I have no connection with this offering other than to let interested parties know about it, but if I lived within an hours drive of Hays, I'd be watching this one, closely.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 07:48 pm:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1915-Ford-Model-T/273211038543?hash=item3f9ca59b4f:g:bo EAAOSwSEZa-HPC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 07:49 pm:

I bought the chassis from underneath it two years ago. He told me then that he wanted the cab to put on a mid nineties Dodge one ton. Thought it was a bit small for that but, hey, I got the chassis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

Jerome, Here's your chance to get the rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 09:35 pm:

It would clash with my wood cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 10:05 pm:

Hey, use your wood cab for firewood this coming winter.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration