WTB at Luray Drag Link

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB at Luray Drag Link
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 08:59 am:

Anyone bringing a 26-27 straight drag link to Luray.
I need one.

Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 10:49 am:

Greg, I am not sure of what you need. I am headed for Luray and if I have one I can bring it.
Could you give me a Ford part number? Or more description?
Thanks,
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 09:25 pm:

Don’t have a part number.its the link from the steering box pitman arm to the right spindle.

Looking for a straight one.

Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Simmering, Afton, TN on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 10:25 pm:

Hi Greg,
I think you want a steering gear connecting rod. My parts book shows it as 2725B for ’09 to ’25. It then shows it under 2725C for 1926-1927. The parts book doesn’t say, but I think the later one is a bit longer. I will bring both. See you there.
Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 08:04 am:

Thanks Dave.
See you Friday!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration