Brown Model 19's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brown Model 19's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Hovey on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 12:28 pm:

In the process of restoring an 1911 Torpedo, I'm 21 years old and getting towards the final stretch to having a complete running chassis and would like to start preparing for the paint and upholstery side of it. It's been an 8 year project so far and it would be great if anyone could help me get closer to finishing.

I have all the lamps at this point but if someone had a pair of Jno Brown 85's side lamps that would be great. Currently have a nice pair of Jno 100's that I'd be willing to trade or anything else.

Also looking for one of those Saxon Torpedo Horns, and a proper Jno Brown carbide generator for a Torpedo. However, a regular double twist horn and a regular Jno generator I may also be interested.

Basically, if you have any Torpedo or '11 parts for sale that would be great.

Attached is a picture from last July and August of 2011, it has come a long way, but parts are hard to come by and there is more to be done.

image/jp22017
2017 Torpedo copy.jp2 (137.3 k)

image/jp22011
2011 Torpedo.jp2 (205.3 k)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration