Brown Model 19's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brown Model 19's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Hovey on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Third times the charm just wanted to make my subject clear, sorry for clogging the feed....

In the process of restoring an 1911 Torpedo, I'm 21 years old and getting towards the final stretch to having a complete running chassis and would like to start preparing for the paint and upholstery side of it. It's been an 8 year project so far and it would be great if anyone could help me get closer to finishing.

I have all the lamps at this point but if someone had a pair of Jno Brown 85's side lamps that would be great. Currently have a nice pair of Jno 100's that I'd be willing to trade or anything else.

Also looking for one of those Saxon Torpedo Horns, and a proper Jno Brown carbide generator for a Torpedo. However, a regular double twist horn and a regular Jno generator I may also be interested.

Basically, if you have any Torpedo or '11 parts for sale that would be great.

Attached is a picture from last July and August of 2011, it has come a long way, but parts are hard to come by and there is more to be done.

image/jp22017
2017 Torpedo copy.jp2 (137.3 k)

image/jp22011
2011 Torpedo.jp2 (205.3 k)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration