WTB - Early Top Saddle Brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB - Early Top Saddle Brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Monday, May 14, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

Hello everyone. I am looking for a pair of early top saddle brackets like (or similar) to the photo below for my 1910 Tourabout project.

Please let me know if you have any that can be purchased. You can PM me through the Forum, call me at the number below or email me at drpepper1885@suddenlink.com.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Mike Hanson
Kingwood, Texas
832-527-0385

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Hanson on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

Found a pair. Thanks MTFCA!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration