FS Early Valve Chamber Cover Plate Set

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Early Valve Chamber Cover Plate Set
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

This is a very nice set which has been sandblasted and buffed with a wire wheel. Ready for primer and paint. These measure about .075 thickness. Price is $40.00 plus $7.50 USPO Domestic Flat Rate Priority Shipping. Combine purchase with other items and save on overall shipping. Payment by PayPal (preferred) or check. PM me or call Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:15 pm:

Reduced to $35.00 for the pair plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 10:10 pm:

Bottom dollar $30.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Barlow on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

I will take them at 30
I will pick them up from Dave If that works for you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 12:19 pm:

Sold to Mark. I will drop them off tomorrow.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration