1924 closed cab pickup.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1924 closed cab pickup.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 09:57 am:

1924 closed Cab pickup. 5000.00 or make a offer. 26 cab,25 pickup box,27 wire wheels. Engine has aluminum pistons and stainless valves.
Cab has many dents but is solid. The parts alone should be worth almost what I am asking. It was a fun project to build, but I just bought a 27 coupe to spend time and money on. Can give more pictures and answer questions. Have a good title in my name. 1924 pickup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 10:00 am:

I like the truck. What are those in the photo just forward of the radiator? Are those wings flapping?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:13 am:

It seem to be in the background

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 11:59 am:

Not wings, just a couple rusty splash shields.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 06:23 am:

TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

Really wish I had the time, space, and extra cash to buy it. I enjoyed the build postings on it.

This would be a great first T for someone.

Here is a bump for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel William adcock on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 08:57 am:

Has truck been sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

TTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 06:13 am:

Jim,

Can you send me a few pictures?

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 09:03 am:

Few more pictures of the 24 pickup.241242243244

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Earl Woodall on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 02:44 pm:

Truck still for sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

Yes the truck is still for sale. Haven't advertised it much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

BUMP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, June 08, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 02:19 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 01:00 am:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Earl Woodall on Sunday, August 12, 2018 - 01:22 pm:

To cool

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration