E & J 32 Brass and Black sidelight

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: E & J 32 Brass and Black sidelight
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 06:54 pm:

E & J 32 Brass and Black sidelight, used, and well cared for. Excellent Font and burner. Reflector is 7-8 out of 10 (minor scratches). Upper right of square glass has cracked about half way across face at top and down about 1/2". Round glass is good. Square door outer frame is rough, but solid. Wick is included. Check pictures. $140.00 US, Plus estimated shipping from Canada of $28.00 US Contact me if more photos wished. Sorry for having to crank you neck. Just consider it a neck exercise, I guess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 07:29 pm:

Used on '14s...FYI
Nice lamp.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 08:56 pm:

I did not know that, I thought it was from earlier. Hmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 10:24 am:

Reduced to $120.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 10:46 am:

T t TOP

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration