Window Riser Gears for Fordor and Coupe closed cars New Laser cut

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Window Riser Gears for Fordor and Coupe closed cars New Laser cut
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 09:21 pm:

These are replacemnet gears for the window riser gear box used on some closed cars. Often the original stamped gears are stripped. These are well made, laser cut exact replacements. Large or small, $30 each includes postage. Only 4 of each available. No plans to make more. I needed some for my own fordor. These are 1/8 inch thick, you won't wear them out. If interested send me a PM.window gear
window gear
window gear
window gearwindow gear

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 01:07 pm:

The gears have been spoken for. Thanks to all who were interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 07:07 pm:

Jack,

Would you consider having more made or providing the info so someone else could get some made?
Thanks,
Ted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 08:36 pm:

I would need to find a different firm with a laser to make more and I don't have access to the cnc program. It is a very limited market and I would need advance orders.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration