1913 Touring Car for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 Touring Car for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Rankin on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 09:53 am:

I purchased this 1913 touring car in 2013 from a family that owned it since 1953. It appears to have been restored in the 1960s. It runs and drives well. The asking price is $16,000.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5ammrz13VnFXZ9bG3

The car is located in Gardner, KS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 11:13 am:

PM Sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Rankin on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

The engine number is from September 1913. The car has leather seats, the backs appear to be original but the cushions were redone, probably in the 1960s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brad Rankin on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

I added a few more photos at https://photos.app.goo.gl/5ammrz13VnFXZ9bG3 including the engine number, leather seats, and coil box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 05:24 pm:

Brad, I see in the pictures that it has the '13 style doors that go all the way down to the splash aprons. Does it have the metal brace under the back doors that many of cars with the '13 style doors have? Just wondering....

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Dwyer in Troy, New York on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 05:42 pm:

Good question but Id imagine that by that late in 1913 it should come from the factory that way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Geil on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

Sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 07:46 am:

You can see the braces in one of the pictures.
Nice car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 09:38 pm:

Brad,

Please call John @ 352-256-7234 about your car.

Thanks,

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wofford on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

Brad I would like to talk with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis Hoskinson on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 09:56 am:

Please contact me. I am very interested in your car. My number is 740-404-1439

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Wofford on Monday, May 21, 2018 - 08:16 pm:

Brad this is John Wofford please call me tonight about the T. I will driving through Canada tomorrow and will not have phone service for the next five days. 352-256-7234
Try emailing me jwofford1971@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Glenn Barnes on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Is the Model T still for sale? Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration