FS 1910 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1910 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Ostergren on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 12:44 am:

This is a nice survivor T. Never restored. Original leather in nice condition. The top is original but in very poor condition but is all there for patterns. The wood body is solid and tight. All correct '10. Currently running a Holley NH but the correct Kingston 5 ball is included. Also, has a Brassworks radiator but comes with an original round tube winged script radiator.One more thing. 6 rivet rear has tapered axles. Also included, 2 original straight axle hubs. Engine and body number 21904. One family car until 1979. Mechanically refurbished. Starts easily and runs and drives beautifully. Too many more details to list. If I do this correctly you should be able to click on the link to pictures on Photobucket. If interested please call me for details. My typing is horribly slow. I'm asking $35,000 but am certainly open to offers. Located in Thousand Oaks, CA (Ventura County) Thanks.
Bryan Ostergren (818) 321-5360
http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/bunghhead1955/library/?sort=2&page=1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 06:07 am:

Wow, I wish you would have listed this last year when I was on the hunt for this kind of car! It's every thing I was looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 08:50 am:

Aint that the way it always goes Bill?? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Yup; so much so that I've decided on a name for my 1910 restoration project - Murphy. As in Murphy's Law. Looks like I won't have it done on time for this years OCF, much to my extreme regret. The rear housings have to be straightened, so I'm shipping them to California to someone who knows how to do it. Unfortunately, he can't get to it for a couple of months so everything's on hold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:14 am:

Nice Car Bryan, but I love your pick-up either! Is it for sales either?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Larson on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:48 am:

Wow. What a gem!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 10:46 am:

Thatís a survivor? Holy smokes. Thatís nicer than a lot of restored cars Iíve seen. Thatís going to make someone very happy.

Just keep it in West or Southwest so it keeps its condition.

Nice car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Rice on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 11:58 am:

I'm kind of liking the old ford pickup sitting there...no kidding. Would she happen to be for sale? Give me a ring.
Thanks,
Rick
(330)714-8151

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

it will part out for more than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Branigan on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 01:17 pm:

Thanks Bryan. It will be given a good home in Wisconsin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eido Walny, Milwaukee on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 01:30 pm:

Did you buy it, Pat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Branigan on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

Yes and honored to be the next custodian.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Ostergren on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 02:21 pm:

Thank you to the MTFCA for the classified ad section. It's definitely a very nice car. Thank you for the compliments on her. Thanks Pat. I know she'll be in good hands with you. I had three serious inquiries by 6:00 a.m.!!
Mario and Rick...sorry but the '64 F250 isn't for sale (and won't be). It was my grandparents' ranch truck. It's been in the family since new. The family that bought the ranch back in '65 still own and run it. When I croak the truck goes back to the ranch in Wyoming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 06:45 pm:

Congratulations Bryan, hate to you sell it. It's a real nice car and Pat will take good care of it. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

Bryan, when I had the space for this beauty and the money you didn't want to sell, now that I moved and retired, no space and no money. Let me know when you are stopping by again. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Are you getting out of Model T's, Bryan?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Ostergren on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 12:50 am:

Hi Mike. Getting out of Ts? Maybe a month or two after I die. Still have three, the '22, the TT, and I bought "Otis" from John Mays last year. I decided to sell the '10 because I just don't use it much and it's a lot of money to have sitting in the garage.

Frank, See you in a couple of weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 04:25 am:

Congrats, Pat! Itís always nice to see a car go from one good home to another.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 09:49 am:

Pat, Peter Eastwood and Richard Gould can give you history on that car, I think it's always been in So Cal except for the time Richard owned it. Kim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Branigan on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Thanks Kim. Richard was nice enough to pm me yesterday and had a chat. I had the honor to meet Pete two years ago on my trip that way when I met you. Thanks again. I met Bryan a couple years ago when he left his truck and trailer here. He followed his grandfather's diary route from Minnesota to the east coast and back in his T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 08:43 pm:

Bryan -- I'm glad to hear that. I assume the '22 is the one you brought to the MTFCA tour in Eureka a few years back. I didn't know (or didn't remember) that you had bought "Otis" from John Mays. That is a wonderful T! And he should feel right at home next to your '22. So I guess you're serious about staying around them. :-)

OK folks, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

I thought this was my regularly scheduled programming?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 09:51 am:

Wayne -- I thought that some folks might think the chit-chat between Bryan and me was out of place in a Classified Ad thread. Just trying to be nice. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 02:08 pm:

What is wrong some friendly chit chat?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

Wow. Nice car !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Otis.. I am curious about what that car might be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, May 20, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/495983.html?1416551957

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration