Belvedere, IL Model T swap meet this Saturday, May 19th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Belvedere, IL Model T swap meet this Saturday, May 19th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 09:48 am:

The Rockford Chapter MTFCI swap meet is this Saturday & Sunday. Car show is on Sunday.

I will be vending new & used parts Saturday and plan to participate in the car show Sunday.

Among some of the used items Iím bringing is an early turtle deck, a very nice KRW T boring bar, and one of the nicest Waukesha Ricardo heads Iíve ever seen.

I will also have a good selection of new parts; mostly engine, mechanical, chassis, fuel, suspension, small interior parts, etc. I will also have 1 SCAT Crankshaft available.

If you want to contact me, send a PM with your phone number and I will call you. I will have email access all weekend. I donít plan to vend Sunday, but you can place an order and pick up Sunday morning. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 11:26 am:

I will be vending on Saturday also, bringing T parts and some '49 - '53 Ford parts.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 11:54 am:

I'll definitely be there- great show and swap!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, May 18, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

James, Stop by my site and say Hi. My site will have the TT C Cab with an Express bed. Oh, lest I forget, my TT is painted black. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 04:49 pm:

Keith, it was a pleasure meeting you at the swap! Keep on keeping on with the T's, maybe I'll be in the club soon. Ya never know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitchell Helgeson on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

Had a good day in Belvedere after the drizzle stopped. It was nice meeting Adam and soaking up some of his wisdom on motor builds. Thanks again Adam.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 07:44 pm:

James, It was good to meet you too. I also met Dave Frost and also spoke with Rich Chillingworth whom I've met before, and also Rich's friend, Katie.

There were also a whole bunch of Dairyland Tin Lizzies members there, including Jim Hess, Adam Doleshal, Rich Edler, Jack Leonhardt, Bill Kvindlog, Ken LeFeber, & Jim Wright.

All in all, it was a really good day.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Frost on Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 08:17 pm:

Pleasure to meet you Keith. Had a great time at this event. Stopping at Bob's on the way home was the icing on the cake as they say.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration